Go back

My car has been damaged as a result of an accident, what do I need to do?

If you are involved in an accident where any parties are injured, please call the emergency services and your insurance company if appropriate. If you have accident management cover with us, please let us know of the incident by contacting us on 0344 463 2900 or smecustomerservice@novunavehiclesolutions.co.uk, and we will make arrangements to support you.