Go back

Who do you lease vehicles to?

We offer Regulated Contract Hire agreements to both individuals and businesses.

Regulated Contract Hire is available to private individuals aged 18 and over, sole traders, partnerships of 2/3 and unincorporated entities.
You must have fully comprehensive motor vehicle liability insurance. Agreements are offered subject to an application and credit check.